Financial Accounting for Decision Makers
Were you looking for the book with access to MyAccountingLab? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyAccountingLab. Buy Financial Accounting for Decision Makers 7e (ISBN 767) if you need access to the MyAccountingLab as well, and save money on this brilliant resource.
Financial Accounting for Decision Makers provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the subject focusing on the ways in which financial statements and information can be used to improve the quality of decision making.
By introducing topics gradually and explaining technical terminology in a clear, friendly style, the authors cater both for accounting students, and for those studying entry-level accounting within another field.
The practical emphasis throughout the book ensures that the material is always relevant, whilst the accompanying MyAccountingLab provides an even greater level of support for learners and instructors.
- Interactive 'open-learning' style, ideal for self-study, encourages you to check your progress continually.
- Fully integrated coverage of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Numerous activities and exercises enable you to constantly test your understanding and reinforce learning.
- Updated chapter on corporate governance outlines the issues and potential problems inherent to the separation of ownership of a company from day-to-day control.
- Colourful and relevant examples from the real world, including company reports and survey data, demonstrate the practical application and value of concepts and techniques learnt.
- Key terms, glossary and bulleted summaries providing excellent revision aids.
Need extra support?
This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyAccountingLab.
This title can be supported by MyAccountingLab, an online homework and tutorial system which can be fully integrated into an instructor's course.
You can benefit from MyAccountingLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access card for MyAccountingLab: (ISBN 767). Alternatively, buy access to MyAccountingLab and the eText – an online version of the book - online at www.MyAccountingLab.com.
For educator access, contact your Pearson Account Manager. To find out who your Account Manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
Peter Atrill is a freelance academic and author working with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and SE Asia. He was previously Head of Business and Management and Head of Accounting and Law at the University of Plymouth Business School.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Share this Post
Target Audience Financial & Managerial Accounting for Decision Makers is intended for use in an introductory accounting…Read More