Principles of Financial Accounting McGraw Hill
Principles of Financial Accouting
John J. Wild, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Ken W. Shaw, University of Missouri-Columbia
Barbara Chiappetta, Nassau Community College
Winston Kwok, National University of Singapore
Copyright year: 2013
Click on the logo above to learn more about Connect Accounting.
• Students: Please check with your professor to see if they plan to use .
• Instructors: Please contact your McGraw-Hill sales representative for your registration information.
Principles of Financial Accounting provides students every advantage as they strive to understand the key concepts of accounting and their role in business. It helps students to develop good decision-making habits as they prepare, analyze and apply accounting information. It also includes the current financial reports of Nestlé, Adidas, and Puma to further reinforce the real-world relevance of accounting concepts.
- A unique pedagogical framework that provides insight into every aspect of business decision making supported by accounting information
- The CAP (Conceptual/Analytical/Procedural) Model that clearly identifies learning objectives, textual materials, assignments and test items so that instructors can easily customize their courses
- Decision Insight opening vignettes featuring successful Asian entrepreneurs
- A focus on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and IFRS-reporting companies
- Additional points and examples placed strategically in side margins