PC Financial Interest Plus Savings account
Interest Plus™ savings account
No fee bank account
Interest Plus™ RRSP
Tax-Free Interest Plus™ savings account
So don’t just save, save up with an account that’ll help you reach your financial goals faster.
Call 1 866 674 5616 to enrol today.
*How it works:
3.1% Non Registered Rate Promo Offer Terms and Conditions (September 6, 2014 – December 15, 2014)
1. The President’s Choice Financial® promotional interest offer (the “Offer”) is available to all Eligible Accounts between September 6, 2014 and December 15, 2014 (the “Offer Period”). “Eligible Account” means an existing President’s Choice Financial no fee bank account, Interest Plus™ savings account and/or Interest First® savings account and any President’s Choice Financial no fee bank account, and/or Interest Plus savings account that is opened during the Enrolment Period (as defined below). Only primary account holders are eligible for the Offer. The Offer applies to Eligible Accounts only; it does not apply to registered accounts or other banking products.
2. To participate in the Offer, an Eligible Account holder must enroll or accept the Offer between September 6 2014 and September 30 2014 (the “Enrolment Period”) by accepting the online banking invitation, calling 1 888-723-8881 or visiting an in-store President’s Choice Financial pavilion or hub to speak with a customer service representative.
3. The special annual interest rate of 3.1% is a combination of the regular annual interest rate set by President’s Choice Financial payable on an Eligible Account balance, plus promotional interest (“Promotional Interest”) that is calculated during the Offer Period.
4. The Offer applies to all net new deposits made during the Enrolment Period to Eligible Accounts, not to exceed the lesser of (i) $250, 000 in the aggregate, across all of an account holder’s Eligible Accounts; and (ii) the aggregate net new deposits to Eligible Accounts made during the Enrolment Period, and is calculated based on the portion of the Eligible Account’s average daily closing balance during the Offer Period that exceeds the closing balance as at September 5, 2014 (the “Additional Balance”). The daily closing balance in any Eligible Account opened during the Enrolment Period will be deemed to be $0.00 until the date a deposit is made in the Eligible Account. If an Eligible Account is overdrawn as at September 5, 2014, the September 5, 2014 closing balance is deemed to be $0.00. Promotional Interest will not be paid on funds that are transferred from an existing Eligible Account to another existing or new Eligible Account.
5. The Promotional Interest will be paid in December 2014 into a single Eligible Account held by a primary account holder. Promotional Interest will not be paid unless at least one of the primary account holder’s Eligible Accounts is active and in good standing as at December 15, 2014. If a primary account holder holds more than one Eligible Account, Promotional Interest will be paid to an Eligible Account in the following priority sequence:
a. to the primary account holder’s Interest Plus savings account, if it is active and in good standing; otherwise
b. to the primary account holder’s Interest First savings account, if it is active and in good standing; otherwise
c. to the primary account holder’s no fee bank account, if it is active and in good standing.
Eligible Accounts will continue to earn Regular Interest on balances, calculated daily and paid monthly.
6. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other promotional rate offers. The provider of President’s Choice Financial personal banking services (the direct banking division of CIBC), reserves the right to cancel or change the terms of the Offer at any time, and revoke the Offer for any customer who appears to be manipulating or abusing the Offer, or is engaged in any suspicious/fraudulent activity.
7. PLEASE NOTE: Promotional Interest as well as Regular Interest are subject to change at any time; visit for current regular rates or speak to a President’s Choice Financial personal banking representative for current rates. Promotional Interest recipient is solely responsible for any tax consequences associated with the Promotional Interest